Loading...

The end is near! It all comes wrapping up~

Hey guys, since I'm being a tad bit lazy.. I'll be quick with this... Soo new level cap pushed up to 60! New year? New challenges! Holiday server boosts! Legend servers give out 15% more and all other severs give out 10% more than the norm. New Years Day countdown this Friday! There will be a New Year Evolutionary Shop, featuring items from the past! Adding those items each day till January the 1st. The New Years Hub will be released on this day also! (As always)... THEN this Friday when the Dark Winter Brawls are over... 'Frostfang the Eternal Ice Dragon' shall rise! /join darkwinter to take part in this wintery war.
That's about it for now.. I hope *Yawns* So tired... Anyways cath ya later people! Before I forget... Happy Noche Buena everyone! 
Solaciaa 

2 comments:

valeikis said...

so is dis gonna be realesed?

Jordan Young said...

um whats the code ? ;-; this one doesn't work for me

Post a Comment