Loading...

Frosty Christmas...

Hello hellooo guise, Solacia back again and here to try and update you folks with some recent activity from AQW! So. It. Is. FROSTYVALEYYY. *Frostvale. So Frostvale for all you new folks is an event that comes back every Christmas! As you may have seen recently, /join battleon has been 'flooded' with snow! Anyways. Frostvale has been updated each year? I think... But yeah I better not spoil it.. LOL how can I spoil it? I havent done this years event yet! So I guess... You better find out about the event. Sorreh peps. Well with the event obviously there's items! Quibble might be coming soon this Christmas, Quibble Clause <3 And Tinsel the Moglin as said on the DN's is gonna be a tad bit late... But will be able to bring you guys some new items!
IF anyone has not heard... Artix aka Adam Bohn, the founder of Artix Entertainment has been recently weded! (If weded is a word...) So uhm since it's HIS wedding... There will be an event following up soon in a bit of a week!
Uhm that's about it for now... I'll be back with more as soon as I can!
TY FOLKS

0 comments:

Post a Comment