Loading...

Skyline

Attention to everyone! Skyline Tweet something about his AE life!

I quote "Announcement: I am no longer an artist and animator for AE. I have learned so many things throughout the last year (and a few months). This internship has enabled me to discover more and more of my potentials. Before I started drawing for AQWorlds, I hardly drew anything at all. Nor did I know what my career was going to be. But now I can see which path to take, and that path is animation. I'm quite serious about it. Now, you might be wondering if I'm leaving because I'm upset about something. I'm not. But did things change? Yes, and they will continue to change. People get better, bars get raised, and life goes on. In order to adapt to these changes, I must constantly improve. That means I need to invest as many hours as I can into this hobby and make it a profession. Yes, it's a college thing. I will continue to update my progress on Twitter, stay tuned!
This is a personal decision and I do hope to maybe one day return.
Sincerely,
Skyline"


Or Click Here to see the tweet of Skyline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment