Loading...

"Knowledge is Experience"


Everyone has their own experience when it comes to AQWorlds, whether it is small or great. My name is 1ob1, and I'm an active player of this game. First things first, how did I come across this incredible game? I've always been a fan of Artix Entertainment, starting off on Adventure Quest about 4 years ago. After becoming more familiar with AE, I came across AQWorlds and started to play about 2 months after beta ended. I started off just like any other warrior, farming it up in noobshire, or joining in on an intense dragon battle at Vasalkar's Lair. As time went by, I grew bored with the seemingly non-changing level cap of 20, so I left the gaming community for a bit. They say all good things must come to an end, but no one ever said anything about coming back to those good things. I returned to AQW to find a raised level cap of 35 and many new releases. Being an intense gamer, I just had to level up and see what I've been missing. All of my past-knowledge of the game quickly jumped backed into my brain with the help of websites like AQWmedia. As Albert Einstein once said, "The only source of knowledge is experience." I'm looking forward to contributing my knowledge to help each and every one of you get the best possible gaming experience. Battle-on!

2 comments:

Tyler611 said...

what servers do you ussaly play on?

1ob1 said...

I'm usually on Safaria or Sir Ver. If you want some help questing just whisper me in-game!

Post a Comment