Loading...

News from King Alteon! *URGENT*

Well met Hero,
I must meet with you. My need is urgent, and time is short. Please meet with me this Friday at Castle Swordhaven, and bring Cysero, Beleen, and Artix.
It is truly the darkest of times. Even now, Drakath and his Chaos Lords continue to corrupt the land. The wounds Drakath inflicted upon me have not yet healed. The truce between the forces of Good and Evil is weakening with each passing day. And now... a brand NEW THREAT has risen. This situation is so dire, we could lose the entire Kingdom. Meet with me this Friday night. You are our only hope.
God speed,
King Alteon, the Balanced
It sounds urgent. Who is this new threat? Why is it here? So many questions. So little time. Log on to AQW this friday to find out. Battle on hero's and villain's.

2 comments:

Kenxinda said...

So King Alteon with Artix, Cysero and Beleen will be handle the event DoomWood?

Tyler611 said...

They will be there and so will we.

Post a Comment