Loading...

Updates items and much much more... >:O?

HEY ALL SOLA BACK! BACK FROM HOLIDAYS AS WELL.....-. *Slacks during class* Well been a while since I last wrote a post for you peeps.... *Got sidetracked with dueling and bloodrutbrawls... Don't worry I'm just a dueler. x3* Well a lot has been updated... Here's a list to just show a brief outline of what I'll be explaining.
-New shops every Tuesday.
-Astral Guardian Shop.
-Lucky 13 results!
I think that's most of the things that's been added.. Or changed...

So yeah, about having new shops every Tuesday, each of the Artists for AQW that we either know or don't know will be drawing us new sets each week which will be released every Tuesday! The items in the shops that are acs are the items that will be staying rare till the next shop release! This weeks artist is Vokun.

There has been an Astral Guardian shop which sells all of the items for acs. There also has been an offer for people that have bought 5k acs or 3 months worth of membership to get all of the items for free along with some extra specials including a badge to add onto your character page!

The Lucky 13 results have been released... The aim for having over than 1.3 milllion players! In regards to that they will be bringing in a shop in reward for the achievement. The items would likely be acs but I can't be sure about that yet.... *I think I might have skipped a part in the DN's...*

Well I think that's about it... Sadly no new events to keep me with the screenies... But I'll be continuing them c:
Sola was ere'~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment