Loading...

Finale for ThunderForge! Oh... and some eggs!

Hey all Sola (cia) here!
Well Thunder Forge, the new faction which has just released it's finale with a new class to add in to the game! The story mostly revolves around lion fang with the usual chaos thingo in it. *o.o* Well anyways new chapter  means new added permanent items right? The quests as I've done them myself aren't that hard... You'll just need the help of a friend at times but it's not that hard *I THINK I REPEATED MYSELF THERE...* Hmmm... Well I think that's all I've got for ThunderForge at the moment.


Thanks for all the people that participated in this screenie! :D

EGG HATCHING!
Released I think today... Was Aria's egg hatching quests! To actually start the quests you'll need to buy a Golden egg (Member only) or a Platinum egg (Acs only). When you find all the items needed for the egg you want (in the merge shop) you'll get a pet in return oh and I think you also need to merge a hammer along with the other items. *o.o*(well you get the items from the quests)! The designs are different as said in the Design Notes and if you want to get more than the four available eggs you'd need to buy em all >:o.

Tat's all for the the meantime folks!
Sola~

0 comments:

Post a Comment