Loading...

Who likes PANCAKES!

Hey all  Anonymous player talkin here!
Been a while but as you may have seen or obviously noticed...
IT'S BEEN RAINING PANCAKES!! 8DDDD
Well anyways, back to the point if you've been to /join yulgar lately
Oishi the Troll (Who I call the oversized smurf <-< *Random*)
But anyways the event is PANCAKE DAY!!! 8DDD
Also known as Ash Wednesday for many other people like catholics.  (Like myself :3)
Most of her items are Member items but only about 2 things
are sold for gold and one for acs.

Well this is all that I've got right now.
I'll update you soon enough when there's a new event.

Oh and the Login page has been updated!

Happy daysssss!
-Anonymous Player

1 comments:

Anonymous player! said...

Whoops sorry people! Oishi left already... This is a one week event. Sorry for the inconvienience! All the information I get is based on what I've seen lately.

Post a Comment