Loading...

Empty Jobs!

Guys we need some people to join the AQWmedia team, but not as writers, we need them to do the following:

  •  One member must take care of our FaceBook page, and keep it up-to-date of every post happens here is the main page.
  • Other member takes care of the YouTube channel, and add videos and walkthroughs about every AQWorlds release, and post the videos here.
If you one here is interested for these two, please reply a comment with your E-mail and AQWorlds username, and we will contact you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i wanna do the facebook updating thing
my AQW user is Wilbert_robz1
my email is willsonleong@hotmail.com

ty

Anonymous said...

Hey i wanna do the YouTube Channel thing
my AQW user is ancestor of buckie
my email is tekkid_Dark@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I woud love to do you youtube channel!
My AQWorlds user is narutosagemode1
And my email is itoonz_tutorials@yahoo.com

Post a Comment